Search Engine Marketing / Optimization Intern (SEO, SEM)
- SEO Internship
- Denver, CO
Lawgical, a leading provider of legal-related web properties, is seeking a professional, high-energy search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO) intern. If you have a solid understanding of the web, search engines, above average computer skills and strong desire to learn about SEO/SEM, social media and web content development, this may be a perfect fit for you.
You will work closely with the technology and marketing teams while reporting directly to upper management.
Past interns have attained valuable knowledge and references giving them a significant advantage in their job hunt post-graduation.
Lawgical is located in Downtown Denver in the up-and-coming RiNo district. We have a fun, casual and collaborative work environment.
- Optimization and submission of Local search listings
- Researching keywords/phrases and mapping keywords to site pages.
- Creation and optimization of copy/content for search.
- Conducting competitive marketing analysis.
- Support marketing team with link-baiting and link-building projects.
- Use of standard industry SEO/SEM tools for company and client projects.
- Assistance with research and projects as needed.
- Eager to learn new SEO techniques.
- General understanding of Internet marketing, search engines, and social media.
- Basic HTML and/or WYSIWYG content engines.
- Detail Oriented
- Highly motivated
- Professional / prompt
- Respect for deadlines and project completion.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Semester-long stipend
- College credit as allowed by your institution
- Free lunch on Fridays!!
- 10 hours per week