Marketing Manager for Growing Legal Tech Company
All Around Marketing Expert for Growing Legal Tech Company
LAWgical is a entrepreneurial, early-stage, marketing and software firm that has changed the way people connect with trusted legal service providers. We have developed and operate several market-leading online applications and websites in the legal industry such as AboutBail.com, PInow.com, ServeNow.com, ProcessServers.com, ServeManager, TweetLaw.com, PublicRecordsWire.com, LegalShows.com and others. We have casual, dog-friendly offices in Denver, Colorado and Los Angeles, California. We are always seeking creative and talented people to join our team to work for a fast-paced and dynamic organization.
OUR PHILOSOPHY ABOUT LIFE AND WORK
Chances are you have a good idea of where you want to go in life. We’re a team of mission-driven people that embrace individuality and thinking outside the box. We’re always seeking good people and we’re creating a culture that’s designed to help people get where they want to go. We’re seeking to change the way people market in the legal industry and to do so while creating a culture in which people love what they do. From our great team and environment to innovative perks and benefits, we do everything we can to make sure our employees not only have great jobs, but can create a great life. Into being challenged? Having fun? Want to change the world? Are you as into your life as you are into your job? If the answer is yes, then you’ve come to the right place. We’re building a company where we want to come to work.
We are looking for Passionate Super Stars to become part of our growing team. You must also have a sense of humor, be honest, hard-working and completely understand traditional and online marketing. If you are highly resourceful, have a positive “can-do” attitude, a passion for marketing and the following skills, we’d love to hear from you.
REQUIREMENTS / SKILLS
- 5+ years marketing experience
- ability to develop a marketing plan and budget
- natural leader, great communicator and ability to manage others
- comfortable making data / metrics based decisions
- online marketing (seo/sem, email, social media, design, media buying)
- traditional marketing (communication, usage guidelines, design, media buying)
- understand lead generation / sales support
- excellent writing skills (articles, blogs, etc)
- content development, management and optimization
- customer service focused
- Photoshop or similar experience
- HTML, FTP, Dreamweaver, etc
- experienced working with design, development and sales
- trade show planning and exhibiting
- meticulous attention to detail
- continually educating yourself about new marketing tools and techniques
DUTIES FOR THIS POSITION INCLUDE:
- execution and optimization of marketing plan and budget
- increasing traffic and brand awareness
- lead generation / conversion
- media buying and tracking effectiveness
- web content management / distribution including blogs, newsletter and articles
- collateral creation
- interfacing with clients to understand their needs
- trade show planning/exhibiting
- customer/contact database management
- press release/article distribution
- … and lots more.
- A comprehensive health and benefits package that will include Medical (PPO, HSA or HMO) and Vision.
- Paid Vacations & Holidays
- Weekly lunches, yoga and more
- Casual dress and dog friendly
- An opportunity to make a difference in a dynamic and growing company
HOW TO RESPOND
- Please apply online with your resume, cover letter, past / current compensation. In addition, also send us three reasons why you would be a good fit for this position.
Comp $35k - $48k DOE