LAWgical is a entrepreneurial, early-stage, marketing and software firm that has changed the way people connect with trusted legal service providers. We have developed and operate several market-leading online applications and websites in the legal industry such as AboutBail.com, PInow.com, ServeNow.com, ProcessServers.com, ServeManager, TweetLaw.com, PublicRecordsWire.com, LegalShows.com and others. We have casual, dog-friendly offices in Denver, Colorado and Los Angeles, California. We are always seeking creative and talented people to join our team to work for a fast-paced and dynamic organization.
OUR PHILOSOPHY ABOUT LIFE AND WORK
Chances are you have a good idea of where you want to go in life. We’re a team of mission-driven people that embrace individuality and thinking outside the box. We’re always seeking good people and we’re creating a culture that’s designed to help people get where they want to go. We’re seeking to change the way people market in the legal industry and to do so while creating a culture in which people love what they do. From our great team and environment to innovative perks and benefits, we do everything we can to make sure our employees not only have great jobs, but can create a great life. Into being challenged? Having fun? Want to change the world? Are you as into your life as you are into your job? If the answer is yes, then you’ve come to the right place. We’re building a company where we want to come to work.
We are looking for Super Stars to become part of our growing team. You must a sense of humor, be honest, hard-working and completely understand traditional and online marketing. If you are highly resourceful, have a positive “can-do” attitude, a passion for marketing and the following skills, we’d love to hear from you.
REQUIREMENTS / SKILLS
- 4+ years marketing experience
- ability to execute a marketing plan and budget
- hands on SEO experience - would like specific examples
- experience building and executing a comprehensive social media campaign
- experience making metrics based decisions based on past performance and target goals
- solid understand of lead generation and conversion
- excellent writing skills (articles, blogs, etc)
- understand of content development, management and optimization and how that plays into marketing
- experienced working with design, development and sales
- trade show planning and exhibiting
- knowledge of traditional marketing mediums and PPC a plus
DUTIES FOR THIS POSITION INCLUDE:
With a wide berth of brands, the ideal person for this position has the ability to multi-task relentlessly while keeping up with the pulse of our industries. This position manages marketing to our members and target audience for all brands that fall under the LAWgical umbrella including ServeNow.com, PInow.com, AboutBail.com, Serve Manager, ProcessServers.com and more.
- execution and optimization of marketing plan and budget
- email marketing planning and execution
- web content management and distribution
- social media management and execution
- newsletter execution, optimization and distribution
- media buying and tracking effectiveness
- collaboration with the design and development team to create branded collateral, optimized websites and products to suit the needs of our clientele
- trade show planning/exhibiting
- … and lots more…
All of these duties fall into our two main goals - increasing website traffic/brand awareness and increasing lead generation/conversion.
Please apply online with your resume, cover letter, salary requirements and three reasons why you would be a great fit for this position.