- Content Internship
- Denver, CO
Lawgical, a leading provider of legal-related web properties, is seeking a professional, high-energy intern that is interested in content creation. If you have a solid understanding of the web, search engines, above average computer skills, and strong desire to create web content, this may be a perfect fit for you.
You will work closely with the content coordinator while reporting directly to upper management.
Past interns have attained valuable knowledge and references giving them a significant advantage in their job hunt post-graduation.
Lawgical is located in Downtown Denver in the up-and-coming RiNo district. We have a fun, casual, and collaborative work environment.
- Creation and optimization of copy/content for search
- Working in our CMS and formatting articles to specifications
- Assisting in research for articles and content pieces
- Opportunity to write articles
- Dictating interviews
- Possible graphic design and/or video editing assignments
- Eager to learn new SEO techniques.
- General understanding of Internet marketing, search engines, and social media.
- Basic HTML and/or WYSIWYG content engines.
- Detail Oriented
- Highly motivated
- Professional / prompt
- Respect for deadlines and project completion.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Semester-long stipend
- College credit as allowed by your institution
- Free lunch on Fridays!
- 10 hours per week