Administrative Assistant/Sales Support
LAWgical is a entrepreneurial, early-stage, marketing and software firm that has changed the way people connect with trusted legal service providers. We have developed and operate several market-leading online applications and websites in the legal industry such as AboutBail.com, PInow.com, ServeNow.com, ProcessServers.com, ServeManager, TweetLaw.com, PublicRecordsWire.com, LegalShows.com and others. We have casual, dog-friendly offices in Denver, Colorado and Los Angeles, California. We are always seeking creative and talented people to join our team to work for a fast-paced and dynamic organization.
Learn more about us at http://corp.lawgical.com
Our Philosophy About Life and Work
Chances are you have a good idea of where you want to go in life. We’re a team of mission-driven people that embrace individuality and thinking outside the box. We’re always seeking good people and we’re creating a culture that’s designed to help people get where they want to go. We’re seeking to change the way people market in the legal industry and to do so while creating a culture in which people love what they do. From our great team and environment to innovative perks and benefits, we do everything we can to make sure our employees not only have great jobs, but can create a great life. Into being challenged? Having fun? Want to change the world? Are you as into your life as you are into your job? If the answer is yes, then you’ve come to the right place. We’re building a company where we want to come to work.
Job Description: Administrative Assistant/Sales Support
We are looking for Passionate Super Stars to become part of our growing team. You must also have a sense of humor, be honest, hard-working and providing good customer service is a way of life for you. If you are highly resourceful, have a positive “can-do” attitude, a passion for marketing and the following skills, we’d love to hear from you.
Some duties include:
- Administrative duties, including answering phones and interacting with clients
- Inbound lead management
- Providing excellent customer service
- Ensuring communication between different departments
- Learning and understanding our software
- Responding to email inquiries
- Managing / moderating social media & industry groups (facebook, yahoo, linkedin…)
- Formatting logos and web site copy
-Ability to laugh many time throughout the day
- Clear and professional written and verbal skills
- Very detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of local search optimization techniques
- Knowledge of online marketing (seo/sem, email, social media)
- Ability to quickly learn new software applications
- Strong understanding of computer systems and terminology
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of Gmail and Google Docs & Spreadsheets
- Ability to multitask
A comprehensive health and benefits package that will include Medical (PPO, HSA or HMO) and Vision.
Paid Vacations & Holidays
Casual dress and dog friendly
An opportunity to make a difference in a dynamic and growing company
How to Respond
We would like to hear from you if you are hard-working, dependable, positive and want to be part of a fun growing company. Please respond by email with your resume, experience, past/current compensation and a brief description about why you would be a good candidate for this role as well as a phone message at (877) 737-8366 x809 with regards to why you would be a great fit.